Saturday, December 14, 2013

WELCOME TO MY WRITERS BLOG


Dear Reader:

If I have to be pigeon-holed, I tend to write several genre's: Action-Adventure; Sci-Fi / Fantasy; Romance / Erotica (but with an occasional dark twist) as well as; Non-Fiction Commentary on politics, religion and finance.

What I actually do is let whatever stories that come out of my warped little brain ooze through my fingertis and onto my screen (it used to be paper, but I've not used a typewriter since discovering WP programs on computers).  I'm a "retired" stockbroker (with 22 years of experience), originally from the Chicago Metro Area, now living in Northern New Jersey.  My family accuses me of having "happy feet" as I've lived in NW Indiana; San Diego, CA; Raleigh, NC; Syracuse, NY; Baltimore, MD; and now just outside of NYC.

I am a member of the Highland Writers Group which boast several published authors, including my friends Michael Poore, Cynthia Etcherling and Ted Kosmatka.

I will be posting either full stories or partial chapters.  If you'd like to read  more, you can always contact me at the email linked to this account.

Thanks,

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment